Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you can expect updates on what I'm up to - brought to you through both text and photos. Here you can see a map with pins showing areas in which I've taken photos. Keep an eye on this as the year goes on, as it should grow quickly.

If you scroll down, you will find a running slideshow of my Flickr Photostream. If you're interested, click on the slideshow to quickly jump over to my Flickr page.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Waterfall

P5182751 by DanBBrantley
P5182751, a photo by DanBBrantley on Flickr.

This past week I had the chance to head to Acworth, NH with some friends for a quick stop at a secluded swimming hole. When I say quick, I mean it. We were asked to leave almost immediately. Apparently, our being there was a liability as others had been seriously injured in past years.

No comments:

Post a Comment